Ashik
Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc
16433418

I have given my iphone5 to my daughter and she has input her

I have given my iphone5 to my daughter and she has input her own phone contacts prior to resetting the phone - these numbers have now come through onto my new iphone6 and I have lost my contacts - how can I regain my contact numbers.
thanks
Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.
Was your iPhone 6 synced to iTunes prior to this problem ?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

yes - but when I have tried to synced just now the phone contacts are still my daughters - not my original ones

Maureen, we have two options in here.
If you want, I can remotely connect to your computer and we can fix the issue together and also I can transfer the contacts to your iPhone 6 from iPhone 5 while you watch. This is an optional additional service. This is very quick and one time session.
Or I will give you instructions in here to fix the problem. Let me know which one do you prefer.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

If no more cost remote please - I only have the iPhone6.

Remote service is an additional service. But If I couldn't solve your problem, you will get full refund.
Maureen, Re your computer, Are you using an Apple Mac or Windows PC ?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

windows pc - acer

On your computer, go to this website (click this link) --> http://www.justanswer.co.uk/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=43fee4ac-e011-4b9c-9f7b-324a4e5810f3 Follow the onscreen instructions to connect. An application will be downloaded named Elsinore ScreenConnect. Open it and let it connect. Once we're connected, we can solve your problem.
Are you having any difficulty connecting to me ? Let me know..
Issue resolved via Remote Support !
Have a great day,
Ashik