Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc

I have a ipad air, I used it this morning but now it wont let

Customer Question

I have a ipad air, I used it this morning but now it wont let me in, i press the button at the bottom, and it wont slide across so that i can put in my pass word, i have tried to turn it off but again it wont slide across, any sujestions
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 2 years ago.
Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.First we can reset your iPad and see if it works or not. Press and hold down the Power button and Home button at the same time until it shows the Apple logo. When you see the Apple logo, release the buttons and let it boot.Please let me know if that didn't work, so we can continue troubleshooting.
Expert:  Ashik replied 2 years ago.
Hi there, I'm just checking. How is it going ?