Ashik
Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc
16433418

Cannot down load software

Cannot down load software
Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.First we can reset your iPad and see if it works or not. Press and hold down the Power button and Home button at the same time until it shows the Apple logo. When you see the Apple logo, release the buttons and let it boot.Please let me know if that didn't work, so we can continue troubleshooting.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
No it did not work
When you held down Home and Power button, did your iPad show Apple logo ? If it is not responding, try scrolling all the way down (on terms and conditions page) and tap Agree. Does it respond now ?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
No
Could you please tell me why did you rate me as bad service ? The bad rating service rating will badly affect my job here. All I did is try to help you with your question and you rated me bad for trying to help you ? Was that necessary ? I've not finished helping you. It was only my first suggestion
Why are you keep punishing me for trying to help you ? Is this what you do to people who try to help you ?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I want to be able to download the software
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
The terms and conditions screen won' t move even when I click on agree to download
Then you just work with me instead of rating me bad. If you are going to keep rating me bad, then I will opt out of this question and I don't think any other expert will help you with this. Stop the rating for each response until we fix this issue. Connect the iPad to your computer and press and hold down the Power button (button you use to turn off iPad) and Home button (round button at front bottom) at the same time until it shows Apple logo (you may need to hold down for up to 10 seconds). When you see that logo release the buttons. If it shows USB cable pointing to iTunes icon, disconnect it from your computer and again press and hold down Power and Home button for 20 seconds. Let me know how it goes
I see that you rated me OK Service. Were you able to get it fixed ? If it is not working, please let me know and I'm happy to continue to help you until we fix this issue.
Maureen, were you able to get it resolved ?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
No my I pad is still no working
Then we need to fix it using your computer. Do you have access to a computer there ?
If your iPad is still not working, then we need to restore and update the software of iPad using iTunes application on your computer. It is possible that the software got corrupted since the reset is not working. Follow the steps below to update the iPad using your computer. First download and install latest iTunes on your computer from here : https://www.apple.com/itunes/download/ Then connect the iPad to your computer with the USB Cable.Open iTunes application on your computer (you will find it on desktop or applications list after installing it).iTunes will recognize your iPad. Select your iPad in the top left (select iPad icon)Then in Summary section, click Backup and make sure "To this computer" is selected.Then click Update button and let it update. It will take some time to update the iPad. Please let me know if that didn't work, so we can continue troubleshooting