Richard, Mac Genius
Experience:  Apple Computers Specialist

I have forgotten my password ***** apple have locked me out making

I have forgotten my password ***** apple have locked me out making the i pad useless
How do i reverse the situation especially when it was apple who asked me to update my i pad to start
Hi there Dave and welcomeWhat happened when you tried to change your password? What stopped you from completing this?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I could not remember my password ***** after several tries apple locked me out
ThanksCan you try to reset your password *****:// the password ***** ***** then use this new password ***** your iPad I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please. Else let me know the results please
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i cannot get into this website
The link is working ok for me.What happens when you try to access it?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Internet explorer cannot display this page
Can internet explorer open any web pages?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I only use the computer to send and recieve e-mails so how do i know
Being old and non computer literate i do not understand
Try to go to any website on the computer
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Itried amazon and e-bay they are ok
Then the link should be working.I think your typing it in wrong.Try this link
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Unable to get in again
Does this mean i have a virus in my computer
It may.Can you try to access the link on another computer pleaseOr I can connect to your computer and check if you have a virus and remove it?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No this computer is old so i will get the local expert to come and get me a new computer and start again
Thanks for your help
ok, I will then mark this question to remain open, so any issues with the working computer, just let me know.You just need to, on a working computer, use the link I gave and reset the password.Then you can use this new password ***** the iPad