Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc

Cannot get on to my ipad as it keeps coming up safari cannot

hi cannot get on to my ipad as it keeps coming up safari cannot open the page becausethe address is invalid i cant get it off the screen it seems to be frozen
Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question. First we can reset your iPad and see if it works or not. Press and hold down the Power button and Home button at the same time until it shows the Apple logo. When you see the Apple logo, release the buttons and let it boot. Note : Power button is the button you use to turn off your iPad or its screen. Home button is the round button at front bottom. Then go to Settings > Safari and tap Clear History and Website Data. That should fix it. Please let me know if that didn't work, so we can continue troubleshooting.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
thankyou it has now been restored thanks for your help best 26 pounds i have spentmany thanks sven
You're most welcome Sven !If you have any questions or would like any additional information, please don't hesitate to ask.If you are satisfied with my service, please rate me as Good or Excellent Service (4 or 5 stars) and click Submit at the top. Then only I will get credit for helping you. Bonuses and High marks on the surveys you get from JustAnswer are greatly appreciated.Best Regards,Ashik