How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask JBryan42 Your Own Question
Category: Mac
Satisfied Customers: 1445
Type Your Mac Question Here...
JBryan42 is online now

I have an old Sony Digital Handycam DCR-TRV325E takes 8

This answer was rated:

Hi, I have an old Sony Digital Handycam DCR-TRV325E takes Hi8 video tapes. How do I transfer the very important images to my MAC computer version 10.10.5 -- thanks -- Eric.

Do you still have the AV Connector cable? And, what type of Mac computer?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Bryan, yes I have the AV lead because I can plug my Handycam into my HD Television and view my video -- everything is really good the picture and sound. I want to put my video on Youtube so I need to Edit, using Wondershare Video Editor on my iMac 21.5 inch desktop OS X Yosemite late 2013 version 10.10.5 -- it would be great if you could help -- Eric.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

There's no need for remote service. You just need a good video capture device that works well with OS X. Here is one that is highly rated:

JBryan42 and 2 other Mac Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Bryan, thanks for your help -- I've just ordered a Elgato Video Capture. Kind regards Eric.