Josh
Josh, Mac Support
Experience:  Expert for over 10 years
50836188

You stated that my I phone was reactivated yesterday after I

You stated that my I phone was reactivated yesterday after I paid you two separate accounts to correct the fault. unfortunately it is still telling me that the fault is still there.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

I apologize that you had to wait a long time for a response.

Do you still need help with your issue?

Customer: replied 12 months ago.

What is the error message that you see?

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
Josh I already paid for my IPhone to be remotely fixed yesterday, which did not happen, why do I have to pay again?

What is the error message that you see?

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
34;Your IPhone could not be activated because the activation server cannot be reached. If the problem persists, contact Apple Support at apple.com/uk/support" I have now done this twice and paid twice yesterday for help which does not appear to have had any effect as I am still getting the same message.

Did you call Apple on the phone?

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
Was I also charged for the Secure Remote Assistance which did not happen yesterday as well

As a technician, I do not have access to payment information.

Did you call Apple on the phone?

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
I did not call Apple on my phone as my Iphone is not working and I am totally deaf, so am unable to hear any conversation, I rely on my IPhone to be able to send text messages to communicate with other people of e-mail as I am nnot blind and canread.
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
I cannot use online conversation as I already told you in my last message which you obviously did not read. I AM TOTALLY DEAF SO AM UNABLE TO HOLD A PHONE CONVERSTION. I lip read to hold conversations face to face or use text messaging or e-mai
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
I am obviously trying to talk to a computer
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
What's the point ? ? ?