Mike the Mac Medic
Mike the Mac Medic, Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I have an iPhone 7 with the rubber cover containing a second

Customer Question

I have an iPhone 7 with the rubber cover containing a second battery. All seemed to be fine until a few days ago. The battery seems to be emptying very fast and I can't text or call anyone, because the connection drops away. I have tried simultaneously holding down the button on the side and front, but nothing works. Any advice?
Category: Mac
Expert:  Josh replied 4 months ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Expert:  Josh replied 4 months ago.

Press and hold down the On/Off button on the right side

While continuing to hold the On/Off button, press and hold the volume down button on the left side of your iPhone.

Hold both buttons as the screen turns off, and keep holding them until the screen turns back on and displays the Apple logo.

Do you have the issue after the forced restart?