Ashik
Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc
16433418

My apple ipad says it has been locked out due to illegal

my apple ipad says it has been locked out due to illegal activity

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Do you see that message on Safari app?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Ok

Don't worry. That is a SCAM message. Follow the steps below to remove that message.

Close Safari by pressing Home button. Then without opening Safari, open Settings app, select Safari. Tap Clear History and Website data button. Press home button to close that screen. That should remove the scam message. You can now open Safari without getting that message.

Please let me know if that didn't work, so I will continue to help you until we fix the problem

Note : This is not my final answer. I strive to provide Excellent service or 5 star service. If you feel you've received anything less or if you are not satisfied or if my solutions didn't work, please don't rate me bad or poor or ok as it will badly affect my job here. Instead, please let me know and I will try my best to help you until you are fully satisfied or the issue is resolved. If you are satisfied with my service, please rate me as Excellent Service or 5 stars and click Submit at the top. Then only I will get credit for helping you.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Thanks do much it has worked

You're most welcome !

If you have any questions or would like any additional information, please don't hesitate to ask.

If you are satisfied with my service, please rate me as Excellent Service or 5 stars and click Submit at the top. Then only I will get credit for helping you.

Best Regards,
Ashik

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Excellent service thanks

You need to select the rating at the top and click Submit button. Thanks