Josh
Josh, Mac Support
Experience:  Expert for over 10 years
50836188

I am so sorry to have been so inattentive. I have had some

James, I am so sorry to have been so inattentive. I have had some problems to sort out. I cannot give you the time that your expertise and care deserve.
I cannot but think that getting where I need to be in. understanding this, would be for you to take me through the set up process, if you are .willing to do so and if you would suggest a time suitable for yourself, I will do my level best to be " on my toes " then .

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
please!
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I admit that i like the idea but will I be able to follow your doing this And I am sorry to say that I must leav here for an important appointment at 5.30pm

OK

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
The system is currrently playing from a USB device. Shall I now stop it playing. I will try to follow your requests
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Are you still there , Josh?