Ashik
Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc
16433418

Using a MacBook Air running macOS High Sierra, what's the

Using a MacBook Air running macOS High Sierra, what's the simplest way of setting up a split screen, running 2 programs concurrently? I need 2 equal halves of the screen. Thanks.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

First, your Mac will only allow the vertical split of the screen and currently, it doesn't work on horizontally. To do that, click and hold down the green button at top left side and then drag and drop it to either right side or left side. Do the same for other windows. See this article --> https://support.apple.com/en-in/HT204948

Not all supports support this feature. Please refer the article above.

Also, please see this youtube video --> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWhzeHKeAWU

If you have any questions or would like any additional information, please don't hesitate to ask.

Note : This is not my final answer. I strive to provide Excellent service or 5 star service. If you feel you've received anything less or if you are not satisfied or if my solutions didn't work, please don't rate me bad or poor or ok as it will badly affect my job here. Instead of rating, please let me know by replying in here and I will stay with you and try my best to help you until you are fully satisfied or the issue is resolved.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
That's very helpful - thank you. It works fine.

You're welcome