Richard, Mac Genius
Experience:  Apple Computers Specialist
32989067

Was just asking you re the mail etc for the new Mac. Can I

Hi RichardWas just asking you re the mail etc for the new Mac.Can I please ask (if I need to get a new one), is there a Mac Air on the market at the moment that is powerful and fast enough to rival a Pro or is it best to go for another Pro?Many thanks

Hi there

Sorry about the delay, your question was in the wrong category.

The most powerful with portability is the Mac Pro, you are best to get the latest model to get the most power and functionality from this.

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.