Thanks for the information! The "print job not accepted" problem is more related to the printer than it is to the Microsoft Office 365. For that reason, I suggest resetting the printer setting and re-installing the printer again, and checking if you can then print as before. Here are the instructions:
1. Cancel all pending print jobs and then power off the printer
2. Click on the Apple logo located in the upper left corner, and then click System Preferences...
3. When the System Preferences window opens, click on Printers & Scanners or Print & Fax
4. Control-click or right-click inside the white area on the left (below the printer list), and then select Reset printing system...
5. Confirm by clicking Reset. Type your computer password ***** asked to continue
6. Wait for a few seconds. All the installed printers and scanners will be removed
7. You can now power on the printer, and wait until it becomes fully ready (when it stops making the noise)
8. Re-add the printer by clicking on the + symbol located on the left side of the Printers & Scanners or Print & Fax window. Your printer should automatically appear, so select it in order to re-add it
9. Once done, the printer should fully work. You can test it by printing a document
Let me know the results.