IT Miro
IT Miro, Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Microsoft Certified Professional
30721786

Ive just update mocrosoft office e365 to my mac and it says

ive just update mocrosoft office e365 to my mac and it says print job not accepted
Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: imac
Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?
Customer: only after i loaded the new software just now
Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: i can control the scanner fine
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
macOS Mojave 10.14.2
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
is there anybody there?

Hello! My name is*****
I am a certified computer professional who will assist you.

I am sorry for the issue. Please tell me the make and model of your printer and I will let you know what to do regarding the problem.

Thanks,

IT Miro

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
xerox workcenre 6605DN (60.2D.58)

Thanks for the information! The "print job not accepted" problem is more related to the printer than it is to the Microsoft Office 365. For that reason, I suggest resetting the printer setting and re-installing the printer again, and checking if you can then print as before. Here are the instructions:

1. Cancel all pending print jobs and then power off the printer

2. Click on the Apple logo located in the upper left corner, and then click System Preferences...

3. When the System Preferences window opens, click on Printers & Scanners or Print & Fax

4. Control-click or right-click inside the white area on the left (below the printer list), and then select Reset printing system...

5. Confirm by clicking Reset. Type your computer password ***** asked to continue

6. Wait for a few seconds. All the installed printers and scanners will be removed

7. You can now power on the printer, and wait until it becomes fully ready (when it stops making the noise)

8. Re-add the printer by clicking on the + symbol located on the left side of the Printers & Scanners or Print & Fax window. Your printer should automatically appear, so select it in order to re-add it

9. Once done, the printer should fully work. You can test it by printing a document

Let me know the results.

Regards,

IT Miro

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Thanks fixed rP

Great! I am very glad it has been fixed!
If there is anything else I can help you with, let me know.

Before you leave, please take a moment to rate my assistance by clicking on the stars located in the upper right corner of the page.

Regards,
IT Miro