Hesham
Hesham,
104483595

IPad mini 4, rather than Mac....I had 2 questions: 1) How to

iPad mini 4, rather than Mac....I had 2 questions:1) How to lock the display into either Portrait or Landscape?
2) It goes into 'Standby' mode too quickly - how can I change this to be longer?

Hi, this isCustomerand I will be helping you with your issue today.

I understand that you have some questions regarding your iPad, I will be glad to answer them for you.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Thank you,Customer

To answer your First question,

Swipe up from the bottom to get your iPad screen and you will get the control center, In control center there will be an icon with an Orientation lock, When you enable that you get to lock the rotate the display, unlock it an to rotate the display.

For your second question Please open Settings > Display and Brightness > Auto-Lock > and increase the time to your desired time to increase the Standby time.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Thank you for your quick reply. For some reason I can't swipe up, but if I go to Control Centre it tells me to Swipe down from the top-right edge to Open Control Centre, and then I can follow your instructions, which work fine!
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Thank you for answering my second question - everything is fine now!

You are most welcome,