Ashik
Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc
16433418

I have just purchased a new iPhone 32GB. When I first put my

Customer Question

I have just purchased a new iPhone 32GB. When I first put my apple password ***** it came up with a message saying an unknown error had occurred. Later there was an alert message in my Settings asking me to to put in my Apple Password. I did this repeatedly but the same message request came back again. The ID was correct - showing my email address. I then changed my password and tried again - same problem. I went to the shop where I had bought the phone. Changed the password ***** and same prob. They advised me to contact you.
JA: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?
Customer: At 14.14 today. I went through the security questions and received an email reset confirmation in my inbox.
JA: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?
Customer: Please can you explain. I just did it on my phone
JA: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: My previous device was a very old iphone 3G. Just for info. But my apple id worked on that. Although recently I had not been able to respond to emails via the phone.
Category: Mac
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 5 months ago.
Expert:  Ashik replied 5 months ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Sorry for the delayed response. Open Settings > your name at the top > iCloud and sign out. Or sign out from Settings > Passwords and Accounts > iCloud

Then sign back in. If that didn't work, then open App Store. Download any app and it will ask for the password. Enter your password ***** Does that work?

Please let me know if that didn't work, so I will continue to help you until we fix the problem

Note : This is not my final answer. I strive to provide Excellent service or 5 star service. If you feel you've received anything less or if you are not satisfied or if my solutions didn't work, please don't rate me bad or poor or ok as it will badly affect my job here. Instead of rating, please let me know by replying in here and I will stay with you and try my best to help you until you are fully satisfied or the issue is resolved.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Look - I think I will go to the shop and speak to the Guru. I notice that my phone is using an awful lot of battery so I wonder if there is a prob with the set up and transfer of data which they did for me.
Expert:  Ashik replied 5 months ago.

Ok, No problem

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Hi there. The problem is solved.... No requirement for your in put thank you. ***** get my £5 refunded please?
Expert:  Ashik replied 5 months ago.

Yes. Email to the customer support at***@******.*** and they will refund you.