Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan,
Experience:  Senior IT Support Specialist at Brookfield Asset Management
101830517

When I opened my Ipad this morning it was "Restoring "my

Customer Question

when I opened my Ipad this morning it was "Restoring "my photographs I hadn't done this but it was having difficulty downloading an image from E-Mail hopeyou can help thanks Pearl Field
JA: Do you have a backup set up on iTunes or iCloud?
Customer: there is an Icloud not sure how to use it though but not sure about I tunes it is backing up although it started about 9.30 this morning
JA: How long ago was your image deleted?
Customer: not sure maybe during the night the photos are being restored on camera roll but nothing on my photo stream
JA: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: thank you no
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ameen Khan replied 4 months ago.

Hi! My name is Ameen and I'll be assisting you. Secure Remote Assistance is NOT REQUIRED (But Helpful)

I am sorry you are having this concern, I will do my best to help you today.

To answer your question -> Use icloud to backup your photos, its really simply, follow this guide:

Open up Settings and tap on iCloud. From there tap on Photos. Then you are going to turn on iCloud Photo Library. This will automatically upload and store your entire library in iCloud to access photos and videos from all of your devices.

-------------

Let me know if you have any follow up questions. I am here to help you.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
will that be safe I wouldn't like to loose any of my photographs
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I PAD IS RESTORING AT THE MOMENT GETS TO A CERTAIN NUMBER THEN GOES BACK AGAI N RELUCTANT TO DO SOMETHING I HAVENT DONE BEFORE.I HAVE A CAMERA ROLL WHICH IS UPDATING BUT NOTHING SHOWING ON MY PHOTO STREAM WOULD IT BE WISE TO SEE HOW THINGS GO ?

Yes you are backing it up - if you reset the device then you will loose. Use icloud to backup - photo stream is another option - you can turn that option on by again turning it on in iCloud