Rei Guimmayen
Rei Guimmayen,
Experience:  IT Supervisor at Fairmont Hotel Makati
106499931

I live in Cyprus for six months every year and six months in

Customer Question

I live in Cyprus for six months every year and six months in UK. I have two apple iPhone at present one for Cyprus and one for UK. I would like to be able to have both phone numbers in one phone so that I need to carry one instead of two.
JA: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?
Customer: How do I find that out.
JA: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I tried with EEE but they said they would only give me an electronic sim card for UK and no other
JA: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No my Mac is perfect I only have a problem with getting the two phone numbers in one iPhone
Category: Mac
Expert:  Rei Guimmayen replied 4 months ago.

Hi. My name is ***** ***** will be assisting you today. Just to make sure that I don't miss anything, please give me a moment to review your question.

I understand that you want to have 2 sim cards in one phone. Are you open in using Android phone?

Hello. Without the information I requested from my previous chat, I can only give you a general answer to your question but I hope this helps.

If you want to have 2 sim cards in one phone, there are a lot of Android phones having 2 sim slots in one device.

If you are open in switching from iPhone to an Android device, please see link below. On the link, you will see the top 10 Dual sim phones for 2019

https://www.techadvisor.co.uk/test-centre/mobile-phone/dual-sim-phones-3511526/

Feel free to update this chat for any follow up questions you may have. I will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Rei