Ashik
Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc
16433418

My ipod keeps coming up with this accessory is not supported

Customer Question

My ipod keeps coming up with this accessory is not supported but the games I'm playing are solitare , mahjong or the like which i have got from the app store promoted by apple. How can I get rid of this.
Category: Mac
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
i didn't mean to press mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 6 days ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is Ashik and I look forward to assisting you today with your question.
I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly

That error is not related to that game. That indicates a hardware related issue. Which model of iPod is this?

Also, is it being charged now?

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
no not being charged and is was replaced at Apple store sorry i'll have gert back to you later
Expert:  Ashik replied 6 days ago.

It is a charging port issue. Can you check if there is any dirt or lint it? Try cleaning it carefully with a tooth pick.

OK, we can continue later. Add a bookmark of this page or add this page to your favorites, so you can get back to me later

Expert:  Ashik replied 6 days ago.

Also, when you get that error, try charging with another cable and adpater

Expert:  Ashik replied 6 days ago.

Hi there, If you have any question or would like further help, please let me know. Have a good day!