K Dismas
K Dismas, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  Developer/Programmer/Computer Technician
104540271

I wish to cancel two protected domains, Mac Laptop, Mac

I wish to cancel two protected domains
JA: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?
Customer: Mac Laptop
JA: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?
Customer: Mac Laptop
JA: What have you tried so far with your laptop? Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I want to cancel two protected domains

Hello my name is ***** ***** JustAnswer,
I am really sorry for the trouble you are facing right now.

But I'm here and happy to assist you today. May I know who is your domain provider? Is this from GoDaddy?

Take note: Please feel free to ignore the automated offers. These are premium services that are not free of charge. They are forms sent automatically by the website and not coming from my own will.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
domains are with GoDaddy. I think, but am not sure, I may have fixed it. I have turned off auto-renew

I know how frustrating it is for you but in your case you might need to follow this below:

1. Log in to your GoDaddy click this ---> Domain Control Center.
  2. Select your domain from the list.
  3. Scroll down to Additional Settings and select the remove Protected Registration link:
  4. Click the Remove Protected Registration button.
  5. Verify your identity by entering your verification code. This will be sent via SMS or authentication app for two-step verification or an email for a one-time password (OTP), depending on your account settings.
  6. Enter your verification code and select Verify.
K Dismas, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience: Developer/Programmer/Computer Technician

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=5438edf1-68d8-472f-a319-c55649ff14cd please select this link and follow the on-screen prompt. Please then provide me your cell \ email in the private contact box beneath this chat. Thank you.