Ashik
Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc
16433418

HAVE APPLE iPAD PRO MODEL NO MPLX2B/A. SORRY TOUCHED THE

HI HAVE APPLE iPAD PRO MODEL NO MPLX2B/A
JA: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?
Customer: SORRY TOUCHED THE WRONG KEY FAULT IS THE SCREEN AND PAGES/PICTURE SYMBOLS HAVE GONE INTO A MIXED COLOUR NEGATIVE PHOTO TYPE FORMAT WHAT CAN I DO ABOUT IT? THANKS
JA: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?
Customer: 1MONTH TRIED SWITCHING ON AND OFF SOMEONE SUGGESTED TAPPING THE BACK IN A GENTLE FASHION NO CHANGE
JA: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: NO

Hi and Welcome to JustAnswer.com! My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.
I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly

On your iPad, open Settings > Accessibility > Display Accommodation. Check if the Invert Color option is enabled. If so, turn it off.

Please let me know if that didn't work, so I will continue to help you until we fix the problem

Note: This is not my final answer. I strive to provide Excellent service or 5-star service. If you feel you've received anything less or if you are not satisfied or if my solutions didn't work, please don't rate the answer bad or poor or anything and instead let me know by replying here and I will stay with you and try my best to help you until you are fully satisfied or the issue is resolved.

Also, if you get an offer for a secure remote for an additional amount, please ignore it as it is an automatic offer from this site and not applicable to this question.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Brilliant .Problem solved. Thank you.

You are most welcome! Thanks for using JustAnswer.com

Take care and stay safe!