Robert H
Robert H, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  Computer and IT support Engineer
106466437

Please can someone help me

Customer Question

Please can someone help me
Category: Mac
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
My computer is struggling to start up
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
This keeps repeating itself
Expert:  Robert H replied 11 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, an independent Question & Answer web portal. My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today!

Please note: If you get an offer for premium service please hold off on that for now. That offer is automatically generated by this website, not by me. I can offer you whatever is needed to solve your problem.

---

I’m so sorry to hear about your issue. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly. I understand you are having issues with your Mac starting up. Please see if you can successfully boot into Safe Mode.

1. Turn on or restart your Mac, then immediately press and hold the Shift key as your Mac starts up.
  2. Release the key when you see the login window, then log in to your Mac.
  3. You might be asked to log in again. On either the first or second login window, you should see ”Safe Boot” in the upper-right corner of the window.

Please check here for additional guidance and tutorials to assist you:

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201262

Thank you very much for your time & patience while I typed up your response. Also, thank you for giving me the chance to help out today.

If there is anything else that I can help with today, please let me know. My goal is to provide excellent service to you!

Customer/p>

(Your friendly expert)