Viet - Mac Tech
Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  Support Mac laptops, desktops, & iPhone, iPad, iPod, etc.
30037186

I will try to get pay pal but after the internet went down

Customer Question

I will try to get pay pal but after the internet went down for a short time 2 nights ago my iPad has been asking for new passwords. I really don’t know where to begin e copy get into [email protected] gmail .com. My pay pal I also can’t get into . I shall have to see if I can find another way unless you can help me. I had huge trouble getting my google password ***** yesterday
JA: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your computer or device?
Customer: does it make sense to you if I have been notified that it was updated last night, now I don’t know how to check that without leaving you in just answer
JA: When did you last update your PayPal software?
Customer: i need to do that. Two nights ago the internet crashed for a short while and now so many places/apps are saying they don’t recognise my pass we od, google yesterday being one but I managed to get that changed which is why I an with you now
JA: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I feel one of the problems is I don’t know which apps are google or Microsoft
Category: Mac
Expert:  Viet - Mac Tech replied 8 days ago.

I'm sorry about your password ***** I'm glad to assist you today. Whenever a password ***** not work, please select the option forgot password, etc., if available, and check. If you are not able to access your gmail email address, then please sign in your gmail email address at the gmail.com website, and then use the forgot password ***** when it shows up.

For paypal password ***** you can log in at the paypal.com website, then use the option "Having trouble logging in?" there.

For Microsoft account password, you can sign in your Microsoft account at the https://account.microsoft.com website, and use the forgot password ***** there.

Please let me know if you re not able to access anything else. We can schedule a time. Please reply at the box below, then click on the Send button below. Thank you for your patience.