Richard Kresslein
Richard Kresslein,
Experience:  Youth Empowerment Volunteer at Peace Corps
98270431

Well my old iPad had been erased and setting up ok but it is

Well my old iPad had been erased and setting up ok but it is long time to updating iCloud setting
JA: What device or product does this involve?
Customer: Do you means device iPhone?
JA: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: Ok iPad 2011
JA: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I and half hour
JA: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Yes please

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. iCloud settings can take a very long time to update depending on your internet and how many settings need to load. Please allow it to go a couple more hours.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
I thought it is cost £5 for a trial

You can ignore the offer for remote assistance. It is an automatic pop-up and not necessary.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.

iCloud settings can take a very long time to update depending on your internet and how many settings need to load. Please allow it to go a couple more hours.