Ashik
Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc
16433418

My iPhone seems to be stuck on magnifying and cannot access

My iPhone seems to be stuck on magnifying and cannot access my phone help. June
JA: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?
Customer: April this year
JA: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: i am not tech savvy.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly

You somehow activated the Zoom feature of your iPhone. First, tap twice (double tap) on the screen with three fingers at the same time and it will turn off Zoom. If that didn't work, then hold down the Home/side button for a few seconds and it will bring Siri. Ask Siri to turn off Zoom.

If it still not working, then you need to turn off Zoom manually.

In Zoom mode, all the functions will work normally except that the screen is bigger and you need to swipe using 3 fingers to pan around or move the screen.

So move the screen with three fingers and enter the passcode (if needed). You will have to move the screen back and forth with three fingers to enter the passcode since all the numbers will not show on the same screen when the zoom is on.

Then go to Settings > Accessibility and turn off Zoom from there.

Please let me know if that didn't work, so I will continue to help you until we fix the problem

Note: This is not my final answer. I strive to provide Excellent service or 5-star service. If you feel you've received anything less or if you are not satisfied or if my solutions didn't work, please don't rate me bad or poor or ok as it will badly affect my job here. Instead of rating, please let me know by replying here and I will stay with you and try my best to help you until you are fully satisfied or the issue is resolved

Also, if you get an offer for a secure remote for an additional amount, please ignore it as it is an automatic offer from this site and not applicable to this question.