SaloniM
SaloniM,
Experience:  Expert
110384226

I subscribed to apple music yesterday. I use GarageBand and

Customer Question

I subscribed to apple music yesterday. I use GarageBand and download my songs to iTunes. Today, I can't drag a song from iTunes onto my iPhone. A message comes up saying that my iCloud music library is turned on on my phone but there is no way to turn this off. Also, all the GarageBand songs I have uploaded to iTunes have got either a crossed-out cloud or a dotted cloud next to them.
JA: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?
Customer: Think it's an iPhone 8
JA: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?
Customer: This morning - it's since I started subscribing to Apple Music yesterday. I have tried enabling/disabling the sync library toggle.
JA: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Mac
Expert:  SaloniM replied 15 days ago.

Hi there and welcome to Just Answer tech support, I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I look forward to helping you. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

May I know with whom I have the pleasure of speaking with?

Expert:  SaloniM replied 15 days ago.

Without your valuable response, I can only give you a general answer, but I hope this helps.

Please follow the below steps to resolve the issue.

1.To import the entire song set the current song section to Automatic; otherwise, only the portion of the song that fits the current song section is imported.

2.To get a list of tracks, tap the Tracks View button.

3.Tap the Loop Browser button in the control bar, then tap Music.

4.You can search for songs by name, or browse by album, artist, genre, or playlist.

5.To preview a song, tap it in the list. You can control the preview volume with the slider at the bottom of the list.

6.Drag a song left or right to show Tracks view. Align the left edge of the song with the bar or beat on the ruler where you want it to start playing.