Kyle
Kyle, Apple Mac Support Engineer
Experience:  Experienced Technology Consultant at K-Fix Helpdesk
107309638

My iPhone has lost the Contact list and I have been trying

Customer Question

My iPhone has lost the Contact list and I have been trying to synchronize
JA: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: with my MacBook - I have linked with my cable but have not been able to.
JA: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Iphone 6 - recently I had this done at an Apple Genius Bar in Bromley - these problems have occurred after Catalina upgrade
Category: Mac
Expert:  Kyle replied 15 days ago.
Hello! I am Kyle your friendly technical expert from justanswer.com and today I will be providing you with the steps required to resolve your technical problem!
As you know Just Answer is an online question and answer website that connects visitors (like you!) with knowledgeable users (like myself!) in several categories including medical, legal, automotive, veterinary, and tech support, so please keep this in mind should you have another question in the future.
Firstly, sorry to hear about your issue. In order to work with you safely online please be advised that I work in accordance with the troubleshooting guidelines issued by your manufacturer or service provider and will help you to get back up and running again.
To begin please allow me a few minutes to review my assistants notes and gain a deeper understanding of your problem.
I am going to review my assistants notes now, can you please give me a few minutes to get you your solution?
Kind Regards,
Kyle (Your Friendly Expert)
Expert:  Kyle replied 15 days ago.

Please follow the steps here to get the contact list back again on your iphone - https://support.apple.com/en-gb/guide/icloud/mme6182cfc37/icloud

Thanks for using Just Answer, have a great day!

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
No I already paid five pounds and have not had any result
Expert:  Kyle replied 15 days ago.

I appreciate your frustration here but as a verified expert I’m a site user just like you so I am not authorised to access your Just Answer account, your personal information or any information regarding payments that you have made to the platform.

Just Answer has a separate team who deal with these queries and will work directly with you to resolve this type of query.

Please contact our customer care department who can resolve any account queries (including refunds) you put their way.

Contact them here: https://www.justanswer.com/help/contact-us

Is there anything further that I can advise you on today?

Expert:  Kyle replied 12 days ago.
Hello its been some time since I have heard from you and I have followed you up to see if there is anything else that I can assist you with.As I have not heard from you I am going to assume that you no longer require my assistance and have closed this technical case.For a full summary of the solution offered please see this conversation chain should you need to resolve the issue again in the future.Thanks for using Just Answer and have a fantastic day!