syseng
syseng, Systems Engineer
Experience:  Systems Engineer with over 18 years experience in configuration, integration and troubleshooting
13852270

Now I was enabled suddenly to type in my password to enter

Now I was enabled suddenly to type in my password ***** enter my Mac and this is picture now

My name is***** for the trouble.

If the computer continues to stay on that screen and not boot do the following:

Power down the Mac.

Hold down Command-R on your keyboard immediately after pressing the power button to turn on your Mac.

Continue holding until you see the Apple logo or a spinning globe then release the keys.

In the Disk Utility application, select the disk or partition to check — which in this case is the system partition is named “Macintosh HD” by default — and then click the “First Aid” button.

Note that the First Aid function can run on an entire disk, or an individual partition depending on what you select.

Select Verify Disk Permissions, then select Repair Disk Permissions if that button is not grayed out.

Then select Verify Disk, and once it completes select Repair Disk if that button is not grayed out.

After running the utility, select Startup Disk in the Apple menu.

Select the startup disk for your computer.

Click Restart.

Restart the computer and test to see if the issues are resolved.

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Hi, the original guy has AMAZINGLY cured the problems I was having but still 2 Systems Preferences red notifications highlighted?

Ok very good.

The red notifications/highlights simply means that there are updates to install.

Select the Apple menu, then System Preferences, then click Software Update to check for updates. If any updates are available, click the Update Now button to install them.

Then restart and check that the red highlights are gone.