Mohammed Anas
Mohammed Anas, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE)
111356221

I am transferring data to my new apple iphone \i have

Customer Question

i am transferring data to my new apple iphone \i have reached the point it is asking for my apple ID and password. I have tried various combinations - none are being accepted
JA: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?
Customer: I cannot remember
JA: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?
Customer: no where do i find that and which phone doi i do mit on the new or the old one
JA: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: only that I am in the process of transferring the data
Category: Mac
Expert:  Mohammed Anas replied 18 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer services. This is Anas and I will be assisting you with your issue today. I am sorry for the troubles you are facing.

I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly. As I understand you are facing an issue with your Apple ID.

It seems like you are facing a problem associated with your password, I would suggest you attempt to reset your account. The direct method for resetting an Apple ID account password ***** ***** using the password ***** tool/site provided by them. That reset tool or site can be opened via this website by clicking the following link. Apple ID is your email address. Please enter the email address that you used when creating your account

It will take you to a page where it will try to verify you as the owner of the account. So please enter the required verification details there. If it can verify you, then it will give you the option to reset your password ***** recover your account. Choose the email option and then open the reset email to reset the password. You can choose to reset with security questions if you don't have access to Gmail.

If you are unable to verify or you don't have access to the required verification information, then you will need to contact Apple directly so that you can speak with an agent who has access to your account and provide reset instructions after direct verification.

To do that, please open the following link

​​​​You can choose the contact option there

Or

you can call Apple Technical support by calling the following number

0800(###) ###-####/strong>

Speak with an agent and let them know what's going on and they should be able to further assist you. If you have any questions on this, just let me know. Please keep in mind that I don't personally have access to your account or the ability to reset your password ***** and I could only guide you to the possible solutions.

A rating is only needed when we are finished. If you face any difficulty please get back to me and I will help you further. Thank you.

Keep safe always.

Sincerely,

Anas