Dustin Stroh
Dustin Stroh, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  Owner at (Self) Personal Computer Pros)
105381830

I need emergency help with my Mac

Customer Question

hi I need emergency help with my Mac
Category: Mac
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
my Mac keeps doing something on its own
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
like I just can't type anything, it keeps erasing it
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
keeps making a sound on repeat
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hello?
Expert:  Dustin Stroh replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is Dustin (20+ year expert). Welcome to Justanswer.com a paid Q&A tech site, it would be my pleasure to assist you today with your Mac that is erasing everything. :) Ready to get started?

*In a sec here a premium service offer will automatically pop-up, this is automatically offered by the website and not by me. In this particular case remote support is not needed, so yes kindly ignore the offer. Thank you. :)

This can happen when the computer is restarted and the backspace or delete button is depressed the computer will think that it's just doing that command over and over again.

Hold down the power button on the Mac until it shuts down wait about 30 seconds and turn it back on make sure none of the buttons on the keyboard are stuck in a pressed position.

I will go ahead and mark this as completed you can still ask me more questions if needed. :-) Dustin