Richard, Mac Genius
Experience:  Apple Computers Specialist
32989067

I upgraded my iPhone last Thursday but it wanted to use a

Customer Question

I upgraded my iPhone last Thursday but it wanted to use a very old email address belonging to my husband and for which (since he's in a Home now( I don't have the password, I wanted to change the email address to my own account, can you help?
JA: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?
Customer: Im sorry I don't remember the actual date but it was about three weeks ago. I did receive a confirmation email from Apple
JA: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?
Customer: No, don't think so
JA: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Well there are a couple more things but mainly to do with Apple ID on my lap top since downloading the latest software
Category: Mac
Expert:  Richard replied 17 days ago.

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble with your account. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Can you please use my link below to reset the password
https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid
Once the password ***** ***** try to sign into the account.
Please let me know exactly what happens