Mohammed Anas
Mohammed Anas, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE)
111356221

I got cut off the other day as the site crashed just prior

Customer Question

I got cut off the other day as the site crashed just prior to completing the £5 payment.
JA: What apps were you running right before your Apple device crashed?
Customer: Essentially there is no seeding of emails on this five year old iPad. Receiving emails is ok
JA: How much storage do you have left on your iPad? (You can check storage by going to Settings -> General -> Storage & iCloud Usage -> Manage Storage.)
Customer: iPad has only 30% of storage used
JA: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: We had new devices synchronised with outlook.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Mohammed Anas replied 12 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer services. This is Anas and I will be assisting you with your issue today. I am sorry for the trouble you are facing. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly. As I understand you are facing an issue with your iPad.

May I know who your email provider is (Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail, etc.)?

Hello, Without the information I asked for in my request, I can only give you this general answer but I hope this is helpful.

If you are unable to send email from your iPad, it is possible that your iPad has lost connection with the email server. So you can remove the account and add it back and this will make the iPad to re-establish the email connection back.

Please follow the steps below

Step 1: Open the Settings App from your Home screen.

Step 2: Select the Mail option from the list. If using old iOS, then you may see Accounts and Passwords OR Mail, Contacts, Calendar

Step 3: Select Accounts

Step 4: Select your email account

Step 5: Select remove account. Skip to the next step if you don't see an account to delete and then add it

(Please keep in mind this will delete the emails from the iPad but the emails will be re-downloaded back when you add the account back if they are available on the server. Also, you must add it back with the correct password)

Step 6: Select Add Account and select your email account to add.

Make sure you add it with the correct password. It will add your email account to your iPad and you can send and receive it now.

Please try the above-mentioned steps and reply back to me if you still need assistance.

Please let me know if you have any follow up questions. Thank you.
Keep safe always.
Sincerely,
Anas