Techie_Ben
Techie_Ben, Software Engineer
Experience:  10+ years in hardware/software experience
8287049

Is a mark120 computer keypad o.k.to use with an apple

is a mark120 computer keypad o.k.to use with an apple computer
JA: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: its the latest
JA: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?
Customer: i only got it yesterday but i find that the symbols dont all match for instant when i press the pound sighn i get a sharp and so on the mouse that came with it as a set is working fine
JA: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: only if its compatible with apple or not
Hello, and thank you for the question. Sorry to hear about the issue you’re having. The system requirements for the keyboard only state Windows. While it may well work on a Mac, I’d suggest getting a device that’s compatible with Mac if possible. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks again!