Joseph Newman
Joseph Newman, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  Lead Technician at Maryville City Schools
107060210

I have paid my £5fee but got no further with my I pad query,

Customer Question

I have paid my £5fee but got no further with my I pad query
JA: Who makes your appliance? How old is it?
Customer: Apple 8/10 years
JA: How long has this been going on? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I am trying question asked before paying fee I have forgotten my password ***** am trying to erase I pad to pass on I got as far as put in phone number but it is not my current phone number so cannot complete erase
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I have answered this query already and paid my £5 fee but was unable to get further info
Category: Mac
Expert:  Joseph Newman replied 13 days ago.

Hi, I am Joseph. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply soon.

If you have any more information about your question you would like me to know about, please send me another message. If I have all the details about the question, then I can give a more precise accurate answer.

To start, open a browser and go to https://appleid.apple.com/. When you get there click on the Forgot Apple Id or Password? link. There you would enter your Apple ID. It will then ask you to input your phone number tied to the account and it will send you a message so you can verify and reset your password.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
I have done this already unfortunate the number they are asking for is no longer available and my current phone is no recognised by apple
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
How can I change my phone number on Apple without a password

I'm sorry, but you have to first recover the account prior to changing the password.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
How I can recover the account Apple don't have my new telephone number

In that case you need to go here https://iforgot.apple.com/

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
This didn’t help my situation will try apple help

Yes, you need to go to Apple's site and recover your account.

Thank you for reaching out and letting me help with your question. I wish you luck with your solution. Have a good day and stay safe!