ChrisC
ChrisC, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  15 years as a professional computer technician.
56108293

Does any one know other discount app sites like

Customer Question

does any one know other discount app sites like bundlehunt.com or similar to stacksocial.com on bundle apps or software learning authentic at programmers reduce price licence.
Category: Mac
Expert:  ChrisC replied 20 days ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer.

There's a website called similarsites.com where you can enter a website it will give you other sites that are like it. Here's the page for Bundlehunt:

https://www.similarsites.com/site/bundlehunt.com

You can enter whatever site you want into their search engine and see what it gives you.

I hope that helps. Do you have any other question for me at this time?

Customer: replied 20 days ago.
do you know of useful email apps for MacBook Pro that are very good at organising and searching email
Customer: replied 20 days ago.
that sound useful similarSITES
Expert:  ChrisC replied 20 days ago.

Honestly I'm not quite sure regarding e-mail apps, unfortunately. You may want to open a new question specifically for that so that an e-mail Expert can pick it up and give you a good answer.

And yeah, the Similar Sites website can be pretty useful. Do you have any other questions for me regarding your original issue?

Expert:  ChrisC replied 19 days ago.

If you have no other questions then have a good day and thank you for using JustAnswer!