Aaron B
Aaron B, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Thirteen years of experience providing computer support for fortune 500 companies and government.
22099314

I have just bought a new laptop after a few years, now i

Customer Question

good day i have just bought a new laptop after a few years , now i have tryed to install my serato disc and its telling it may need updating can you help with this quire
JA: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?
Customer: APPLE MAC PRO
JA: What have you tried so far with your laptop? Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: ITS ALL BEEN DONE AUTOMATICALLY WHEN I BOUGHT IT I HAVE ALSO CHECKED AND ITS ALL UP TO DATE
JA: Is there anything else the Computer Expert should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: JUST THAT I PURCHASED THIS SERATO DISC SOME TIM E NOW NOT KNOWING THAT IT WOULD NOT WORK ,IM REALLY HAD A HEADACHE TRYING TO FIGURE IT OUT AS I PRESUMED ALL I HAD TO DO ON THE NEW LAPTOP WAS TO DOWN LOAD WHATS ON THE DISC
Category: Mac
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Expert:  Aaron B replied 18 days ago.
Helllo,

My name is Aaron.

If that software disc is quite old, the Apple Macintosh operating system on your new Macintosh computer might be too new. You can check on the software website for any updates to the software, compatibility information and whether or not you need to purchase a newer version of that software.

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
IS THAT VIA SERATO
Expert:  Aaron B replied 18 days ago.

Yes.

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
NO DONT THINK THATS NEEDED , WHEN I PUT THE DISC IN MY NEW MAC IT TELLS ME IT NEED UPDATING WOULD I NEED TO BUT A NEW DISC
Expert:  Aaron B replied 18 days ago.

ok

Expert:  Aaron B replied 18 days ago.

Please refrain from typing in all capital letters. It is extremely difficult to read.

Expert:  Aaron B replied 18 days ago.
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
ok thanks for your time
Expert:  Aaron B replied 18 days ago.

You are welcome.

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Great help found it interesting
Expert:  Aaron B replied 18 days ago.
Excellent and you are welcome.