ExpLari
ExpLari,
Experience:  Expert
117177496

Just deleted all emails including icloud, outlook, phone and

Customer Question

Just deleted all emails including icloud
JA: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?
Customer: outlook
JA: How do you usually access Outlook? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: phone and tablet
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I’m not that good
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: don’t think so
Category: Mac
Expert:  ExpLari replied 15 days ago.

Hello, I am Larimar Caldera. Your computer expert, it is a pleasure for me to answer your question. Thank you very much for trust in just answer.

Expert:  ExpLari replied 15 days ago.

Dear user, do you want to recover deleted emails from your Outlook account?

Expert:  ExpLari replied 15 days ago.

Dear user, it has been a while since I have received a response from you, so I will give you my general answer to your query.

When you delete an anything (email message, email folder, contact, calendar item, or task), it's moved to the Deleted Items folder.

1. In the left pane, select the Deleted Items folder or the Junk Email folder.

Note: Contents of deleted folders are only visible once you expand the Deleted Items folder:

2. Do one of the following:

• Deleted Items folder: Select the message you want to recover. To recover all messages, select the circle by Deleted Items and then select Restore.

Notes:

• You can only select all if all messages are visible. This is to prevent accidental actions on messages you cannot see.

• Ctrl+Click selects individual messages, Shift+Click selects everything between two clicks.

• Messages that were in a deleted folder can only be restored by selecting Move to and choosing a folder that's not been deleted.

• Junk Email folder: Select the message you want to recover, and select Not junk.

If you can't find an item in the Deleted Items folder, the next place to look is the Recoverable Items folder.

Note: You can't access the Recoverable Items folder if you're using a mobile browser. To access the Recoverable Items folder, please use a PC or Mac.

1. In the left pane, select the Deleted Items folder.

2. At the top of the message list, select Recover items deleted from this folder.

3. Select the items you want to recover, and select Restore.

Notes:

Where do recovered items go? The items you select to recover will be restored to their original folders when possible. If an original folder no longer exists, items will be restored as follows:

• Messages go to your inbox.

• Calendar items go to your calendar.

• Contacts go to your contacts folder.

• Tasks go to your tasks folder.

Expert:  ExpLari replied 15 days ago.

I hope this info to be helpful, my goal is to give you the best advice i can, if you have any doubt or want to know anything else please do not hesitate to reply back. The experts at just answer will always be there to help you. For future enquiries you can contact me directly using @ExpLari Kind regards, Larimar