Benjie
Benjie, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  Computer and IT Support Engineer
102836769

I want to unlock my phone, never, No, No

Customer Question

I want to unlock my phone
JA: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?
Customer: never
JA: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Mac
Expert:  Benjie replied 8 days ago.
Hello! Welcome to JustAnswer. Thank you for your question. I'm Benjie and I can help you today.

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

What's the make/model of the involved device?

Expert:  Benjie replied 8 days ago.

Since I didn't hear from you please try these general instructions.

What I could suggest you do is,

If you originally received your device from one network provider and your new SIM card is from a different network, the original network provider may have locked the device to their network.

Samsung, apple, etc does not lock any of its devices to any particular network. You will need to contact the original service provider or retailer to request an unlock code.

Some service providers may allow you to unlock the device for a small charge or for free, whereas others may not allow the device to be unlocked at all.

If I have not fully addressed your questions or if you have any follow-up questions, or if I have misinterpreted your questions in any way, please feel free to reply here. I'm more than happy to help you!

Expert:  Benjie replied 7 days ago.

Hello, this is Benjie. How is going with your issue? I sincerely ***** ***** turns out fine for you. In addition, if you still need my help to resolve your issue, please let me know in the reply box below so that we can find a solution. Have a wonderful day, and stay safe.

Expert:  Benjie replied 7 days ago.

Hello, I apologize for the inconvenience this has caused. Since I haven't heard back, I'm assuming the solution I gave you solved the problem. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.

I'd love to help you look into this issue today, just let me know! :)​​

In case you missed my last response, I want to provide it to you again. You can always ask a follow-up question:

What I could suggest you do is,

Thank you again for visiting JustAnswer, Please let me know if you have any follow-up questions or if anything in this answer was unclear, and I will be happy to help.

If you are not satisfied, we can go back and forth until you have the answer you need.

Thank you very much, and have a wonderful day.