Abhishek Gupta 2
Abhishek Gupta 2 ,
Experience:  Maintenance Executive at Devyani Food Industries Limited
112970849

I bought a Samsung Freestyle, to use almost exclusively with

Customer Question

Hi there… I bought a Samsung Freestyle, to use almost exclusively with my Apple Mac. Is there a way I can get the images to go on the board, straight on? Also can I auto adjust the image?; I’m getting very blurry images.
JA: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Mac?
Customer: I have a macOS Monterey version 12.4
JA: How long has this been going on with your Mac? What have you tried so far?
Customer: From the beginning… I only bought the projector about 2 weeks ago. It’s driving me nuts!
JA: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: nope thanks
Category: Mac
Expert:  Abhishek Gupta 2 replied 11 days ago.

Hello. Welcome to JustAnswer.com, an independent paid Question and Answer support site.

I am Abhi with over 5 years of experience and will try to do my best to help you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having trouble. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly. Please allow me a few minutes to review your question to ensure that I don't miss anything.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Expert:  Abhishek Gupta 2 replied 10 days ago.

Factory reset

1. Using The Freestyle's remote, press and hold Home until the quick settings menu appears. Select All Settings, and then select General & Privacy.
  2. Select Reset, enter your PIN (0000 is the default), and then select Reset.
  3. To complete the reset, select OK. Your projector will restart automatically.

Is your issue fixed now?

Expert:  Abhishek Gupta 2 replied 9 days ago.

I hope I have provided you with helpful information.

If you have any questions or want any additional information, please don't hesitate to ask.

And thank you for using Justanswer.com.

Best Regards,

Abhi