Susan Athena
Susan Athena, Tutor
Experience:  Explaining math in plain English. IT Consultant 10 years. Algebra, Statistics, Geometry
12809769

I am 50 years old and have maths and stats A levels (1985)

Customer Question

I am 50 years old and have maths and stats A levels (1985) and a degree in computer science.
I have a general interest in popular science and maths and physics in particular.
I recently read a book about the riemann hypothesis and would like to get deeper into the subject.
Is there an ordered list of topics that I should study to get to a full understanding of the subject?
eg
Exponents
Logs,
Calculus
Infinite series...Or some recommended reading on the subject?
Category: Math
Expert:  Sandhya replied 3 years ago.

I have noticed that you are subscription customer. Are you allowed to ask question in Math homework category?

Please ask customer care about it.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I believe so. I have a full subscription account across all categories and I work as a developer for JustAnswer. I wasn’t actually aware there were any restricted subscriptions.
Expert:  Sandhya replied 3 years ago.

Actually subscription customers are not allowed to ask question in homework category. Please confirm with them.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I have a special account with JustAnswer as I work full time for them and use this account to test the site functionality.
Expert:  Sandhya replied 3 years ago.

okay, fine

I will send information ASAP.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I’ve posted your question above to the expert ops and iPhone developers as the iPhone app allows me to freely select any tutor categories. I’ll let you know how they respond.
Expert:  Sandhya replied 3 years ago.

okay, I will wait

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
The response from deva is that the member only flow for customers is only shown for some categories. I.e excluded homework categories. However, if a customer asks a question in any category and subsequently takes out a subscription then they can ask a question in any category.
So basically any subscription customer can ask a question in any category.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Response from dev (developers) that is.