Susan Athena
Susan Athena, Tutor
Experience:  Explaining math in plain English. IT Consultant 10 years. Algebra, Statistics, Geometry
12809769

If a waterwheel has a diameter of 2.6 meters, and is able to

Customer Question

If a waterwheel has a diameter of 2.6 meters, and is able to lift 15 kilos, 1 meter in 4 seconds at its circumference:What is the continuous available KW output on the driveshaft?
Category: Math
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hello,Just to confirm I am willing to wait longer for an answer to the question.Thanks,
Expert:  TeacherGreg replied 2 years ago.

Good morning, my name is***** was just wanting to touch base to see if you were needing help with this question. If so, what would be the deadline for a resource to assist?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hello,I am still needing help with my question. I haven't got a deadline as such, but I would like an answer within a week if possible.Thanks.