Mike Kelly
Mike Kelly, Mazda Mechanic
Experience:  17 years experience as an auto mechanic, foreign and domestic. 5 years running my own repair business.

I cannot open the boot with the remote key fob. the doors all

I cannot open the boot with the remote key fob. the doors all lock and open but I cannot get the boot lid to open.

Hello, welcome. My name isXXXXX will do my very best to
assist you with your question.

From what you are describing this issue is consistent with a failed lock actuator for the boot that is resulting in the boot lid not opening.You can try disconnecting the battery for about 5 minutes and the actuator might work again to get the boot open,however the actuator will need to be replaced.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Many thanks for your help. I managed to get the boot lid open eventually only to find a large box had been placed in the boot and had jammed the actuator. !!!!!

Great. I am glad you got the issue fixed without having to change any parts,thank you.