sebastian manrique
sebastian manrique, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Director Ejecutivo at Multiservicios Cruz de las Mercedes
100564933

Engine warning light, stability control light, tyre pressure

Customer Question

engine warning light, stability control light, tyre pressure light, parking brake light all on at once. the code is P0299 low boost pressure sensor/under boost condition. I guess its a sensor but which one??
Category: Mazda
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 15 days ago.
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Please keep looking for me
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 14 days ago.
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 14 days ago.

Hello, I am Jose Sebastian. Your mechanic automotive expert, It's a pleasure to me to attend your question. Thank you very much for trust in Justanswer.com Sorry for any delay.

Hello dear customer, I want to apologize for all the delay I have had, it has been a complicated week. I am available now attentive to your questions and doubts, I am very thankful for your patience to wait.

Firstly, I would like to know more information about your car. The model of your car, mileage and according to the error code I suppose the engine is diesel, isn't it?

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
It’s a cx5 2015 2.2 diesel awd with 30 thirty thousand miles.

Dear customer, this error code is referring to the flow or air pressure sensor passing through the turbo, this sensor is near the turbo zone, the code is indicating that you have a low air passage through the turbo which is not normal, could you tell me if you have some kind of failure? Or everything is normal despite of having the indicators on?

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Have lack of power. Also feels sluggish then the turbo feels like it kicks in.

Yes dear customer, this is correct. You are having problems with the air intake, this is the first thing we should check.
In this case you must disassemble the turbo, it is a hard work, but necessary for the readings and failures you Indicated.

First, It is needed to do maintenance to the turbo, and replace the fuel filters, to see if the problem improve.
The technician can evaluate if the turbo or any part of admission(intake) system needs replacement. From my point I can't give you an accurate diagnostic, but I can recommend you what to do and where to go.

Once this is done, with the scanner erase all the error codes of the history, in this way you will can turn off the indicators of the dashboard, if one turns on again, check the tires in search of a defect such as misalignment between them.

Have you understood me dear customer?

Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 12 days ago.

Dear Customer, Is your inquire clear or is there anything else i could do for you?
My goal is to give you the best advice I can and I hope that I've helped. Please remember to rate my service by selecting from the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave. because in that way you help me grow in the platform and if you wish you can let a comment for the service.
Thank you, ***** *****

Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 7 days ago.

Hello dear customer, i hope you are ok. how have your problem evolved? is there anything else i could help you? thanks.
I also would like to remind you to rate my service by selecting from the 5 stars at the top of the screen because in that way you help me grow in the platform.
Thank you very much,