sebastian manrique
sebastian manrique, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Director Ejecutivo at Multiservicios Cruz de las Mercedes
100564933

My pdf light is on, and says to do an engine inspection.I

Customer Question

My pdf light is on, and says to do an engine inspection.I tried driving the car on the motorway for 15 miles in 3rd gear to keep revs high hoping it would clear, all that has happened now is a red warning light comes on now after a couple of seconds. The car is a 2014 mazda 6 2.2 diesel skyactive nav sport, it has done 80k and just been recently serviced by an independent garage,
Category: Mazda
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Were is my answer, I have paid now in total £40.00 and still nothing, I thought you were transferring me to a Mazda Mechanic who was waiting when last contacted earlier.
Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 2 months ago.

Hello, I am Jose Sebastian. Your mechanic automotive expert, It's a pleasure to me to attend your question. Thank you very much for trust in Justanswer.com Sorry for any delay.

dear customer, I want to apologize for all the delay I have had, it has been a complicated week. I am available now attentive to your questions and doubts, I am very thankful for your patience to wait.

Dear customer, I understand your problem, would you please be a little more specific about light you indicatate on the dashboard?
if you were so kind to attach a picture by selecting on clip at the top of the chat chart I would be grateful, until the moment, have you scanned your vehicle looking for error codes that could be causing this warning? And finally could you indicate me if you have had mechanical problems in your vehicle?

Dear Customer, Is your inquire clear or is there anything else i could do for you?
My goal is to give you the best advice I can and I hope that I've helped. Please remember to rate my service by selecting from the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave. because in that way you help me grow in the platform and if you wish you can let a comment for the service.
Thank you, ***** *****