sebastian manrique
sebastian manrique, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Director Ejecutivo at Multiservicios Cruz de las Mercedes
100564933

I have a 2009 Mazda 3. The ‘Aux’ and Bluetooth function

Customer Question

I have a 2009 Mazda 3. The ‘Aux’ and Bluetooth function suddenly stopped working. I have tried a reset of the car but it’s till the same. It’s as if the ‘aux’ botton isn’t working
Category: Mazda
Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 4 months ago.

Hello, I am Jose Sebastian. Your mechanic automotive expert, It's a pleasure to me to attend your question. Thank you very much for trust in Justanswer.com Sorry for any delay.

Dear customer you are online?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
No but do you have a solution to my problem?

Dear customer, there are two options, that the stereo is not configured, or that the button is damaged, first we will restart all the systems, we will do the following steps:
1) Let the switchin on position
2)Disconnect the negative terminal of the battery letting the negative terminal connected and wait 30 seconds

3)we reconnect and turn on the vehicle

with this all the circuits are discharged including those of the stereo, but if the problem persists, we must dismantle the equipment, and proceed to check what is happening in the area of ​​the button.

It also may be happening that the AUX is deconfigured.

Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 3 months ago.

Hello dear customer, i hope you are ok. did you solve your problem? his it sorted out?