sebastian manrique
sebastian manrique, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Director Ejecutivo at Multiservicios Cruz de las Mercedes
100564933

I have a Mazda 3, Reg. GX65XKL The tyre pressure warning

Customer Question

I have a Mazda 3, Reg. GX65XKLThe tyre pressure warning light came on. I checked the pressure and altered it to the correct level. The car is driving perfectly but the warning light has not gone off. Is there some way I can do this?
Category: Mazda
Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 5 months ago.

Hello, I am Jose Sebastian. Your mechanic automotive expert, It's a pleasure to me to attend your question. Thank you very much for trust in just answer. Sorry for any delay.

Dear customer, in your case, once you corrected the indicator and the indicator is still lit is because the error code of the tire pressure sensor is in the history, to restore this you should simply go to a garagewith a diagnostic equipment with Mazda software and restore the factory data and delete the error codes, doing this, the system will be rebooted and the indicator will go off, if once you did this, the problem persists. It is because the sensor is presenting problems, which is common because this sensor is subject to a lot of dirt and humidity which is normal to suffer damage, so you can clean it or in case it has defects change it.
Have you understood my dear customer?

Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 4 months ago.

Hello dear customer, i hope you are ok.
Did you solve your problem?
Is there anything else i could help you?
I also would like to remind you to rate my service by selecting from the 5 stars at the top of the screen because in that way you help me grow in the platform.
Thank you very much.
​Regards, Sebastian