sebastian manrique
sebastian manrique, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Director Ejecutivo at Multiservicios Cruz de las Mercedes
100564933

Is it possible to fit a left foot accelerator pedal to a new

Customer Question

Is it possible to fit a left foot accelerator pedal to a new CX3 sport nag with automatic transmission.This is for a disabled person
Category: Mazda
Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 3 months ago.

Hello, I am Jose Sebastian. Your mechanic automotive expert, It's a pleasure to me to attend your question. Thank you very much for trust in just answer.

Dear customer, this days install or fit a throttle system in the car is possible to make it.
I am sure that a pedals system with your requirements will not be a problem, there are systems fitted even on the steering wheel but sadly i am not in UK at the moment to make this job for you. So, please if is there any other form i can help you please let me know.

Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 2 months ago.

Hello dear customer, i hope you are ok.
Did you make the job?
Is there anything else i could help you?
I also would like to remind you to rate my service by selecting from the 5 stars at the top of the screen because in that way you help me grow in the platform.
Thank you very much.
​Regards, Sebastian