Mike Kelly
Mike Kelly, Mazda Mechanic
Experience:  17 years experience as an auto mechanic, foreign and domestic. 5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

2005 mazda 6: With air conditioning on, cold air only comes

Customer Question

2005 mazda 6: With air conditioning on, cold air only comes out of the 2 Passenger side vents and, with air conditioning off, the driver's side and centre vents appear to blow more air out than the Passenger side vents
Assistant: Have you checked the coolant level? Have you checked for a leak in the radiator?
Customer: Yes, my dealer has fitted a new condenser and re=charged the system
Assistant: Are you fixing your Mazda2 yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: No
Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Mazda
Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 2 months ago.

Hello, I am Jose Sebastian. Your mechanic automotive expert, It's a pleasure to me to attend your question. Thank you very much for trust in just answer. sorry for any delay.

dear customer, would you please give me a moment to finish queries i am attending and then i will be back to you. do you agree?