Nathan B
Nathan B, Technician
Experience:  Over 20 years experience as a mechanic working on a wide range of vehicles both as an employee and running my own garage
27720961

I have a Mazda skyactive, When I want to go naturally from

Customer Question

I have a Mazda skyactive, When I want to go naturally from 1st to 2nd gear it just bunny hops and makes you immediately shift to 3rd. 2nd gear is non existent. Help.
JA: How old is the transmission? Have you noticed any leaking?
Customer: No just bought the car on Monday from car giant so it has been checked, car is fairly new. No problems with it from previous owner.
JA: What year is your SKY?
Customer: KP66 OSE
JA: Are you fixing your SKY yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: My husband and I don't know anything about cars or anything above the most basic mechanics. We have to trust Car Giant ( we always buy from there.) All we know is that we cannot drive in 2nd gear.
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No I don't think so. As I said we are very green About anything car related. Thanks
Category: Mazda
Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 2 years ago.

Hi, my name is***** your mechanic automotive expert, and I will be happy to assist you today. In some cases, I may need more information to assist better. I apologize for any delay.

I try to be here most weekdays and some weekends. If you respond and I do not respond back right away I will do so as soon as I can.

Dear customer, do you know about the last maintenances of your mazda?
Also i'd like to know the mileage.
Thanks in advance.