Nathan B
Nathan B, Technician
Experience:  Over 20 years experience as a mechanic working on a wide range of vehicles both as an employee and running my own garage
27720961

HiMy Mazda 2 has been valetted and now the satnav screen is

Customer Question

HiMy Mazda 2 has been valetted and now the satnav screen is dark, or at least not at all easy to see. It was fine beforehand. Is there a quick remedy please?
JA: What year is your Mazda 2?
Customer: 2015 [65
JA: Are you fixing your Mazda 2 yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Don't know what to do
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No, that's all, thx
Category: Mazda
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 1 year ago.

Hi, my name is***** your mechanic automotive expert, and I will be happy to assist you today. In some cases, I may need more information to assist better. I apologize for any delay.

I try to be here most weekdays and some weekends. If you respond and I do not respond back right away I will do so as soon as I can.

Have you verified the fuses and the connections?
Thanks in advance.