experteer
experteer,
77184159

Why does the DPF light keep coming on my Mazda6 2010 diesel

Why does the DPF light keep coming on my Mazda6 2010 diesel car.
The car is running run with full power and everything is working ok.
I asked the Mazda garage, they fixed it a few months ago, but its back on.

Dear customer, thank you for choosing Justanswer. My name is***** would like to help you.

When the lamp goes on, the particle filter is full and cannot regenerate on its own.

I suppose the workshop had done a forced regeneration at that time. However, as this was apparently not a lasting success, the filter must now be replaced or properly flushed.

Either you have an original new filter installed, which usually costs around GBP 1000, or you have the filter removed and sent to elitedpf.co.uk. This company flushes the filter just like the manufacturer does. The result is a filter that's just as good as the one you can buy from Mazda for half the money.

I would be very happy about a rating with 5 stars over the star bar at the top of the page, without this rating the site operator does not pay us experts.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you, ***** don't get the dpf regenerated will it cause any issues with the car?
The car is worth GBP1000

Yes then there is a risk of engine damage.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
thanks

You´re welcome